ROCKWOOL is the world’s leading manufacturer of stone wool insulation. We offer a full range of high-performing and sustainable insulation products for the construction industry. All ROCKWOOL insulation is made from stone wool; stone wool is made from volcanic rock, a natural resource, and recycled steel slag. The natural properties of stone wool make it an ideal material for insulation. Here’s how:
1. Thermal comfort and reduced energy consumption to make living and working conditions healthier and more comfortable.
2. Fire-resistant for occupant safety, buying precious time for escape in the event of a fire.
3. Sound absorbent for acoustic comfort.
4. Water repellent and vapor permeable for high drying potential.
5. Dimensional stability means maintaining performance over the life of the building.
We understand that building homes is as much a passion for you as it is a business, and when it comes to choosing the products and materials that go into your homes, you don’t compromise. You look for a level of quality that’s in keeping with the premium image your homes project. We offer a full range of technical support and building science services.
ROCKWOOL R‑Class is a premium partnership program for builders who demand more. It’s a community for those who take great pride in their craft and are always looking to learn about better materials and installation techniques that will ensure their homes are comfortable, beautiful, efficient, and built to last. When you join the R‑Class, you’ll receive support and training by our team of residential building pros, samples, potential rebate savings, and more. ROCKWOOL high-performance stone wool is in a class of its own — and so are the builders who make up the R‑Class. https://rclass.rockwool.com/
To learn more about the ROCKWOOL family of products, visit our site or follow us on social media: