Healthy Air in Every Home: products, budgets, applications and everything you need to know about improving IAQ .
In new and existing homes, indoor air quality is an essential and often overlooked attribute of the performance of the home and the health of the individuals living in it. We will navigate the product and application choices that exist to improve indoor quality to meet the needs and budgets of the current or potential homeowner. Learn how IAQ plays a role in health, energy efficiency, and comfort and why every new and existing home should baseline on some level of healthy air solutions.
- What attributes of IAQ need controlling in new and existing homes
- What options (and prices ranges) exist for addressing IAQ problems
- What should home builders and homeowners being asking their HVAC partners to install in the home
- Matt Risinger, CEO, RisingerBuild
- Joseph Hillenmeyer, Channel Marketing Manager – New Construction, Aprilaire
- Chris Howells, Regional Sales Manager, Aprilaire